Her er en forsmak på hva som kommer på «National Garden Railway Show» i Peterborouh den 8.april 2017. Modellen er ikke ferdig utviklet enda og spesifikasjonene kan derfor endre seg frem til avdukningen.
Lilla was designed and built in 1891 by the Hunslet Engine Company for use on the Cilgwyn Slate Co Quarry at Nantile before moving on to the Penrhyn Quarry in 1928. After being restored by Bernard Latham in 1963 she was first displayed at the Winter Garden Railway in Hertfordshire in 1972, then at the Kew Bridge Steam Museum in 1987 and then on the Bala Lake Railway in 1991. She eventually found her way onto the reknowned Ffestinog railway in 1993 and is still in active use to this day.
Technical specifications for ‘Lilla’:
- 0-4-0 outside framed chassis using ROUNDHOUSE inside value gear.
- Exhaust enhancer.
- Water top-up system and water gauge as standard.
- Internal gas firing using the ROUNDHOUSE ‘FG’ gas system.
- Controls fitted as standard are :- steam regulator, safety valve, pressure gauge, displacement lubricator, gas regulator and reversing gear.
- Dimensions (loading gauge) are :- length 284mm over buffers, width 103mm, height 146mm.
- Available in either Manual or (2.4 GHz) Radio Control.
- The wheels are adjustable between 32mm and 45mm gauge.
- Also available with insulated wheels.
- Available in any standard ROUNDHOUSE colour.