Bulldog is another freelance design typical of a powerful small yard shunter and, though it shares the same chassis with Little John, it has a more purposeful look and features extra detail and a working head lamp.
Technical specifications for ‘Bulldog’.
- 0-4-0 outside framed steel chassis.
- Long running time.
- Fitted with a Hi-Powered motor and tough nylon gear set.
- Dimensions (loading gauge) are :- length 179mm over buffers, width 80mm, height 139mm, weight 1.4Kg (with r/c).
- Full radio control – stop start and speed in both directions using our powerful and highly reliable Roundhouse ‘Locoglyde’ electronic speed controller (ESC).
- Powered by 8 AA NiMh rechargeable batteries for excellent running time, complete with fast charger for in-situ charging.
- 2.4Ghz r/c transmitter included which is charged via USB cable from mains or computer, (USB mains charger not supplied).
- The wheels are adjustable between 32mm and 45mm gauge.
- Fitted as standerd with insulated wheels.
- Working head lamp.
- Available in any standard ROUNDHOUSE colour.
- Choice of plain red or black/yellow chevron buffer beams.