2007 is the 25th Anniversary year of Roundhouse and to mark this occasion, we offer ‘Silver Lady’, a deluxe version of the venerable Lady Anne locomotive which has been in production since our first year.
This new design includes a host of features and extra detailing including sprung chassis, water top up system, simulated cylinder drain cocks and much more.
The engine styling is still recognisable as ‘Lady Anne’, but with many subtle differences that make it something special.
Check out the extra rivet detail, twin slide bar cylinders with dummy combination levers, glazed spectacles, copper capped chimney, ornate polished brass steam dome and a whole host of other detailing items.
The model is fitted with special commemorative etched nickel silver works plates and a pair of matching SILVER LADY name plates are supplied loose in case you prefer to name her yourself.
Technical specifications for ‘Lady Anne’.
- All new fully sprung 0-6-0 outside framed chassis with two double acting slide valve cylinders operated by simplified Walschaerts type valve gear.
- Operating simulated cylinder drain cocks (manual and r/c).
- Water top up system and water gauge.
- Internal gas firing using the ROUNDHOUSE ‘FG’ gas system.
- Controls fitted as standard are :- steam regulator, safety valve, pressure gauge, displacement lubricator, gas regulator and reversing gear.
- Dimensions are :- length 315mm, width 125mm, height 160mm, weight 3.3 Kg (with r/c).
- Full radio control is available for regulator, reversing valve gear and simulated cylinder drain cocks.
- The wheels are adjustable between 32mm and 45mm gauge.
- Also available with insulated wheels.
- Available in any standard ROUNDHOUSE colour.