Taking design features from many locomotive manufacturers, this freelance model of a medium sized 0-4-0 tender engine will look at home on any garden railway. Built for hard work, it’s short wheelbase allows it work on the tightest track radius without problem.
Technical specifications for ‘George’.
- 0-4-0 outside framed chassis with two double acting slide valve cylinders operated by simplified Walschaerts type valve gear.
- Internal gas firing using the ROUNDHOUSE ‘FG’ gas system.
- Controls fitted as standard are :- steam regulator, safety valve, pressure gauge, displacement lubricator, gas regulator and reversing gear.
- Dimensions are :- length 450mm, width 125mm, height 155mm, weight 3.9Kg (with r/c).
- Full radio control is available for both regulator and reversing valve gear.
- The wheels are adjustable between 32mm and 45mm gauge.
- Also available with insulated wheels.
- Available in any standard ROUNDHOUSE colour.