The model features a wealth of detail, particularly rivet and pipework. On r/c models, miniature servo’s are used to keep the cab as uncluttered as possible. Batteries, receiver etc. are housed in the tender.
Technical specifications for ‘Fowler’.
- 0-6-2 outside framed chassis with two double acting slide valve cylinders operated by simplified Walschaerts type valve gear.
- Internal gas firing using the ROUNDHOUSE ‘FG’ gas system.
- Controls fitted as standard are :- steam regulator, safety valve, pressure gauge, displacement lubricator, gas regulator and reversing gear.
- Dimensions are :- length 530mm, width 120mm, height 160mm, weight 3.4 Kg – loco, 1.3 Kg – tender (with r/c).
- Full radio control is available for both regulator and reversing valve gear.
- Available in any standard ROUNDHOUSE colour.
- A gauge conversion kit is available separately to allow changing between 32mm and 45mm gauge. Please state gauge when ordering.
- Also available with insulated wheels.